Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 6

After such an eventful day the day before, I am paying for it today and feel that I am run down and Lee has ordered me to bed and to stay in bed in which I had been most of the day trying to recover...all I can think is about the pain I have on my head where the scar is, especially the top part of my scar which hurts more and it feels swollen :-((

I had an order to bake a cake for a party on saturday and Lee volunteered to bake the cakes for me and do the cupcakes tomorrow so I left instructions on how I do it - to my surprise, it came out beautifully and he seemed pleased with himself and said he actually enjoyed it (I may get him baking more tee hee)

In the evening, Lee cooked up a lovely meal of steak, chips, beans, mushroom and topped it off with a lovely pepper sauce - have to admit that it was gorgeous and tasted every single mouthful even though half my tongue was a little numb.

Am sorry for late posting, it's been a mad few days and on day 6, I did feel ill!! Think the stress didn't help at all - now I know the meaning of REST!!!! Being a mummy of 6 as well as a husband probably didn't help and I grabbed the chance to do some stuff around the house when I thought I was fit - how wrong I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment