Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 8

Woke up in the morning with a headache - all I could think was about the cupcakes needing icing....managed to get them done and they were picked up and the recipent was pleased with it - phew!!

Rested as much as I could today, the wadding I had in my ear kept sort of coming loose and am having to push it back inside my ear - it smells of tobacco which is probably why I keep thinking someone had been smoking grrrr, can't wait for it to get taken out and can get my hair washed as it's really really greasy.

Tried using Batiste - dry shampoo - wasn't impressed at all, sprayed it on my hair and it turned my hair white to my horror and the kids thought it was hilarious! Gave it a good massage as ur meant to massage it in your head - yeah right, that's a bit difficult when you have a great big scar behind your ear and having very very greasy hair that has a mind of it's own!! Had to admit defeat and brushed my hair instead then tied it back.

I think I tried to have a nap but I had lots on my mind as well as the side of my head having sort of a thump thump sensation which was annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment