Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 9, 10 and 11

Sunday - we all agreed that we would have a 'brunch' today the night before, but waking up at 10am thinking that it's all gone out of the window as the kids will all be up and have helped themselves to breakfast. Upon coming downstairs to find all my 6 kids were watching television and still in their pjamas, no empty bowls of cereal in the dining room - they didn't have breakfast and was waiting for us to come downstairs, bless them, so we all helped each other and cooked it while Lee popped up to the shops for extra bits for our 'brunch', ate at 12 which was perfect and everyone had clean plates :-))

For the rest of the day I had complete rest and my eldest daughter has been a wonderful godsend, she did loads round the house and did uniform washing and some other stuff so I wouldn't have to do anything and I just sat on the sofa with the other kids and playing games on the computer....

My 4th child was sick in the evening in bed, poor Lee had to clear it up and I felt really really bad and got upset because I couldn't do it - well, I could but decided not to for my sake. I really did feel for Lee, he slumped on the sofa shattered later on as he had been on the go all day.

Monday - it was Inset day for the kids so we all stayed in our pjamas except for Lee who had to get changed to take my eldest to school and basically had a lovely day at home, I felt fab, so did a bit of housework, washing etc as you do...

Tuesday - felt really well and was eager to get back to normal and cleaned up the kitchen etc etc, my head was hurting a little, but being a woman and I've given birth to six children, I can put up with pain as I think birth has the worst pain...again, didn't have a nap then which I should have done as was shattered in the evening. Didn't think it would take this long for me to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment